Savogran 12 Oz. Oxalic Acid Wood Bleach
Savogran Concentrated Wood Bleach® contains oxalic acid which, when mixed with hot water, effectively bleaches unfinished or stripped wood quickly and easily. Wood Bleach is excellent for removing black water spots and tannin stains in wood. Use on all unfinished woodwork, floors, doors, etc. to lighten wood or match different wood colors.
Savogran Concentrated Wood Bleach Features & Benefits
• Bleaches uncoated wood.
• Removes black water spots and stains.
• Use to gently lighten wood for color matching.
Savogran Concentrated Wood Bleach Usage
• For use on all unfinished woodwork, floors, and doors.
Savogran Concentrated Wood Bleach Preparation Instructions
• Protect eyes with goggles and wear rubber gloves.
• Protect skin from splashes.
• Wood must be free of paint, varnishes and waxes.
• Protect surrounding surfaces.
• Immediately rinse from glass.
• Do not mix with chlorine bleach or other chemicals.
Savogran Concentrated Wood Bleach Application Instructions:
• Bleaching: Dissolve contents of package in one gallon of hot water or 3oz. (a generous teaspoon) per one quart of hot water.
• Deck Brightening: Dissolve contents of package in four gallons of water.
• Apply solution with scrub brush.
• Apply repeatedly every 10 minutes until desired lightness is achieved.
• Triple rinse repeatedly with clean water and allow to dry.
• If topcoating with a waterbase finish, rinse with a solution of one tablespoon baking soda per one gallon of water.
• Surface must be clean and dry before refinishing or new finish may not adhere.
|Guides / Product Info|