Olylog Log Home Screws
12" OLYLOG SCREWS ARE ON BACKORDER UNTIL LATE MAY/EARLY JUNE.
Starting at $91.75
The FastenMaster OlyLog Log Home Screw is the first threaded log home fastener that requires no predrilling and is ACQ approved. Since its introduction, the OlyLog has changed the way log homes are constructed.
FastenMaster OlyLog Log Home Screw Product Features and Benefits
• Requires no predrilling
• Self-countersinking design provides a flush installation
• Removable and reusable
• Engineered for increased strength and performance
• Strong pull down and holding power
• Corrosion resistant
• Greatly reduced labor time.
• Installs faster and easier than lags and spikes
• Allows log to settle naturally
• Draws warped logs down
• Eliminates damage caused by a sledge hammer
FastenMaster OlyLog Log Home Screw Installation Instructions
• Use a 1/2", high torque, low RPM drill.
• Install OlyLog perpendicular to the log.
• Countersink the OlyLog a minimum of 1/4".
FastenMaster OlyLog Log Home Screw Physical Data
• Available Sizes: 2 1/2", 4", 6", 8", 9", 10", 12", 14", 16"
• Head Style: Hex
• Thread Length: 2"
• Thread Diameter: 0.25"
• Shank Diameter: 0.19"
• The 2 1/2" screw size is packaged 500/box. All other screw sizes are packaged 250/box. One hex bit per box is included.
FastenMaster Olylog Log Home Screw Resources
• FastenMaster Olylog Catalog Detail Page
• FastenMaster Olylog Guarantee of Performance
• ICC ES Evaluation Report
• Olylog/Timberlok - Truss to Top Plate Connection
• Olylog/Timberlok - Uplift & Lateral Resistance Tech Guide
• Olylog/Timberlok - Stud to Top & Bottom Plate Uplift Attachment Tech Guide
• Olylog/Timberlok - Connecting Gamble Trusses to Top Wall Plate Tech Guide
• Olylog/Timberlok - Connecting Drag Strut Trusses to Top Wall Plate Tech Guide
• Olylog/Timberlok - Uplift & Lateral Strength Design for Wall to Rim Joists Tech Guide
• Olylog/Timberlok - Top Plate Roll Resistance to Trusses and Rafters Attached to the Tops of Walls Tech Guide
• Olylog/Timberlok - Pole Barn Header Connection Tech Guide
• Fastenmaster Fasteners- Safety Data Sheet
|Guides / Product Info|