Perma-Chink E-Wood Epoxy Wood Filler
Perma Chink E-Wood Putty - For filling voids in decayed wood, E-Wood is the perfect product to use. E-Wood is a two component epoxy wood putty that may be used to fill in wood voids. It can be textured to match the appearance of the surrounding wood. Hardened E-Wood filler can be sanded, shaped and stained.
E-Wood is a putty-like, non-shrinking, epoxy filler used to fill in missing sections of logs or dimensional wood members. E-Wood will form a permanent bond to most rigid surfaces. Porous surfaces should always be treated with a compatible, low viscosity epoxy system such as M-Balm.
Use E-Wood to replace missing sections of window sills, frames, furniture, or any wood structure. Use it to add new sections to completed structures. After repair with E-Wood, restored wood can be shaped with your normal wood working tools, including saws, sanders, planes, routers and drills.
Perma Chink E-Wood Features & Benefits:
• Restores strength to deteriorated wood.
• Does not shrink.
• Can be sawed, drilled, routed, nailed, screwed, painted and stained.
• E-Wood will form a permanent bond to most rigid surfaces.
• Two component wood tone epoxy putty.
• May be shaped, molded and textured to match the surrounding wood.
• Soft or decayed wood should be consolidated with M-Balm first.
• Hardens within 24 hours.
Perma Chink E-Wood Special Note:
• Porous surfaces should first be coated with M-Balm.
• Use E-Wood to replace missing sections of windowsills, frames, furniture, or any wood structure.
• Use it to add new sections to already completed structures.
Perma-Chink E-Wood Putty Package Contents:
32 Oz. Box:
• (1) 16 Oz. Bottle Epoxy (Part A)
• (1) 16 Oz. Bottle Hardener (Part B)
2 Gallon Kit:
• (1) 1 Gallon Jug Epoxy (Part A)
• (1) 1 Gallon Jug Hardener (Part B)
Perma Chink E-Wood Application Methods & Rates:
• Press into voids using gloved hands.
• Putty knife or trowel.
• 1.8 cubic inches per ounce mixed A&B components.
Perma Chink E-Wood Application Information & Technique:
• Application temperature is between 40° F to 90° F.
• Apply E-Wood on clean and dry surface that was restored with M-Balm.
• With disposable gloves on both hands, knead together one part of E-Wood Epoxy (Part A) with one part E-Wood Hardener (Part B) by volume. Mix no more than can be applied within 15 minutes.
• Apply over wood that has been treated and sealed with M-Balm. Mold to a rough finished shape.
• When cured, E-Wood can be sawed, nailed, carved, machined and sanded. E-Wood can tinted or painted.
Perma Chink E-Wood Clean Up & Drying Time:
• Uncured mixed E-Wood (Part A and Part B) may be cleaned up with white vinegar then flushed with water.
• E-Wood hardens in 12 to 24 hours depending on temperature.
• E-Wood cures slower in low temperatures. (Never change mixing ratio to compensate for temperature.)
Perma Chink E-Wood Shelf Life:
• E-Wood has a shelf life of 1 year.
• Do not freeze!
Perma Chink E-Wood Safety Precautions:
• Always wear protective disposable gloves when using this product.
• Avoid skin contact.
• Skin sensitization may result from prolonged and repeated contact.
• If use causes soreness, redness, blistering, or other symptoms of irritation, stop use and see a physician immediately.
• Use with adequate ventilation.
• If eye contact occurs, flush with large quantities of water and contact a physician immediately.
• Do not use around open flame.
• If Part A is swallowed, induce vomiting.
• If Part B is swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
|Guides / Product Info|