Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate - 8 Oz. Bottle
We are offering free shipping for this product when shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate is an EPA registered Pyrethroid insecticide which can be applied in Wood Guard exterior stain or water to wooden structural surfaces on residential buildings. Bee Gone controls a wide range of insects, including beetles, spiders and all forms of bees. Bee Gone may also be used to control home-invading insects as a residual spray on outside surfaces, such as walks, garbage areas, window frames, doorways, porches, and patios. Bee Gone should not be used on plants being grown for commercial sale, or plants grown for seed production or sod farms and golf course turf, or in greenhouses or nurseries.
Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate Features and Benefits
• EPA Registered Insecticide.
• Effective against Carpenter Bees, Ants, Spiders, Beetles, Box Elder Bugs, Centipedes, Scorpions, Ticks, and Wasps.
• Non-staining to most home sidings.
• Easy clean up with water.
• No harsh odors or solvents.
Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate Mixing Instructions
• Mixing Instructions: Mix 1.6 fluid oz. (3 1/4 Tablespoons) of Bee Gone Concentrate per 1 gallon of spray solution to make a 0.5% spray emulsion [1 fluid oz. = 2 Tablespoons (T) = 6 teaspoons (tsp)].
• Do not use utensils such as spoons and measuring cups after use with pesticides.
How to Apply Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate
• Spot Treatment: Apply a 0.5% emulsion as a pin stream low-pressure spray or as a paint-on application with a paintbrush. Treat where pests are found or entry points of the structure such as window frames, doorways, porches, patios, and foundation. Spot-treatment may also be made to garages, garbage cans, and garbage areas.
• Perimeter Application: Spray a 6 to 8 foot wide band of soil around the perimeter of the house. Treat the foundation wall to a height of 2 to 3 feet. Use a spray volume of 2 to 10 gallons of 0.5% emulsion per 1000 square feet. If mulch or debris is present, a higher volume application rate may be needed to ensure adequate coverage. Residual control will vary depending on exposure of the treated area to weathering conditions (temperature, sunlight, moisture).
• Localized Areas Outdoors: To control insects such as termites, bees, carpenter ants and wood infesting beetles in localized above-ground areas of infested wood around structures, apply to voids and galleries in the damaged wood. Bee Gone is not designed for preventative use and should only be applied when pests appear. Repeat treatment as necessary but not more frequently than once a month. For active termite infestation, consult a professional Pest Control Applicator.
|Size||8oz. Bottle - 5 Gal. Treatment|
|For Carpenter Bees||Carpenter Bees|
|Guides / Product Info||
Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate Application Instructions
Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate Do’s and Don’t’s
Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate Storage and Disposal
Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate Precautuionary Statements