It’s those finishing touches that add character to your home. Log rails are one of the best ways to create a beautiful and unique look while providing security for your family. Twin Creeks Log Home Supply is proud to offer a full line of log railing that is suitable for your home’s exterior or interior. Our railing comes in Northern White Cedar, one of the most durable species of wood available. It can be easily stained or left natural, over time turning a lovely, rustic silver. Northern White Cedar resists decay and warping, making it an ideal choice for safety. We offer both 36-inch and 42-inch heights, with a choice of tenoned or straight ends in a stylish hand-peeled texture. Let us help you choose the log rails that will add the perfect decorative accent to your home.
Northern White Cedar Log Railing Features & Benefits:
• Accuracy in Sizing – Our log rails can be sized within a fraction of an inch.
• Durability of Species – Northern White Cedar resists decay, pests, and warping, giving it a typical service life of more than 2 decades.
• Design Options – We offer log rails in a beautiful hand-peeled texture that can be ordered in tenoned or straight-end posts and spindles. We provide both straight-run railing, as well as stair railing.
• Versatility – Northern White Cedar can be used on the interior or exterior of your home, giving either location an eye-catching accent that is both decorative and secure.
• Ease of Installation – Our log rails are sold in prebuilt sections that are fully assembled and pre-drilled. Our railings and posts are numbered and come with written instructions for easy installation.
• Worry-Free Maintenance – Northern White Cedar accepts all stain finishes beautifully, but should you choose not to stain your log rails, this species of wood weathers naturally into a lovely, rustic silvery-gray.
White Cedar Railing Specifications:
• Top and bottom rail dimensions: 4" Round
• Spindle dimensions: 3" Round
• Finishing: Unfinished
• Railing texture: Hand-peeled
• Typical Lead Time: This product is hand peeled at the time it is ordered to prevent the grain from naturally graying. Please allow 1-2 weeks for production and assembly.
• Shipping Options:Flat-bed tractor trailer, Roll Back, LTL Carrier. Shipping method is determined based on location and order size to minimize cost.
**Longest available rail section length is 10’.