X-100 Natural Seal Wood Protective Coating
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative is an oil based, water repellent wood preservative consisting of essential wood protecting ingredients. Designed to penetrate the wood, our wood preservative protects against cracking, splitting, cupping, curling, sap stain, mold and mildew and the environmental forces of wind, rain, snow, ice and ultra violet light.
X-100 Natural Seal Wood Protective Coating is for use on all wood surfaces including cedar, redwood, pine, plywood, T1-11, cypress, fir, dimensional lumber, siding, decking, logs and roofs. X-100 Natural Seal Wood Protective Coating is available in transparent and semi-transparent stains. This transparent technology enables the natural wood grain to show through allowing for a natural wood finish.
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative Features & Benefits:
• For use when E.P.A. registered product is specified.
• Non-film forming.
• Provides resistance to wood degradation.
• Recommended for use on sidewalls, fences, roofs and dimensional lumber.
• Compatible with one-part urethane caulking and oil-based caulks.
• Long-chain oils dry more slowly allowing for deeper penetration.
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative Coverage:
• Sidewalls: Smooth or Rough sawn lumber including logs, 1st coat 100 sq. ft. per gallon.
• Second coat - 200 sq. ft. per gallon.
• Roofs: 75-150 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on porosity of surface.
X-100 Natural Seal Wood Protective Coating Colors:
Cabin Brown, Cabin Gray, Cedartone Brown, Cedartone Gold, Chamois, Clear, CoCo, Dark Taupe, Dove Gray, Forest Green, Golden Honey, Hampton Gray, Historic Green, Neutral Tint Base, Pickle White, Red Wood, Stone Hedge, Taupe, Terra Cotta.
|Stain Opacity||Translucent, Semi-Transparent|
|Stain Use Area||Logs, Siding, Decks, Exterior, Wood Trim|
|Guides / Product Info||
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative Dry Time:
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative Proper Surface Preparation:
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative Application Methods:
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative Tips for Best Performance:
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative Application Instructions:
X-100 Natural Seal® Wood Preservative Cleanup: