Woodguard ITF Interior Transparent Finish
Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
WoodGuard Interior Finish (ITF) - Protect and preserve the natural beauty of your interior wood with water-based Wood Guard ITF® (Interior Transparent Finish). Developed expressly for log and timber-framed homes, Wood Guard ITF® helps highlight the wood grain on interior walls and trim. It contains a high-density, acrylic latex blended with a special wax to provide a tough, transparent and breathable finish. Wood Guard ITF® also offers easy cleanup, and dries rapidly for greater flexibility. Plus it meets VOC standards in all 50 states.
Features and Benefits:
• Ideal for all interior wood surfaces including log walls, paneling, trim and unpainted doors & cabinets (not recommended for floors).
• Protects and highlights wood grain while sealing out dust, dirt and household odors.
• Water-based for easy cleanup; quick-drying for application flexibility.
• Provides water-repellent finish with low-luster satin sheen.
• Washable, non-yellowing transparent film.
• Contains no ammonia or harsh odors.
• Non-flammable and VOC-compliant in all 50 states.
• Expect approximately 500 square feet per gallon for smooth wood and 250 square feet per gallon for rough wood on the first coat.
• The second coat will cover a greater surface area than the first. Do not over apply.
• Wait 1 hour (or until dry to the touch) and gently sand with a 180-grit sandpaper before applying the second coat.
• Two coats are generally sufficient.
• Remove all sawdust before applying additional coats. Do not use steel wool.
|Stain Use Area||Interior Only, Wood Trim|
|Guides / Product Info||
Tinting WoodGuard ITF:
CA Residents Prop 65: www.p65warnings.ca.gov