Waterlox High Gloss Finish
Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish (TB 3182) for wood floors is a tung oil Finish Coat which provides a High Gloss Finish when used in conjunction with Waterlox Original Sealer & Finish. Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish applies easily to your wood floor and renders an 85° Gloss Level.
Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish can be used on interior wood projects such as floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, fly fishing rods, gun stocks, and various woodworking projects.
Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish Product Details
• Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish is designed as the top coat portion of our finishing system which performs best over bare wood.
• Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish applies easily with a lambswool applicator (floors), quality China bristle brush or one recommended for use with oil-based paints. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes.
• Coverage: For hardwood species we recommend 2 coats of Waterlox Original Sealer & Finish followed by 1 coat of Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish. For softwood species such as pine, fir or cherry, apply 2 coats of the Waterlox Original Sealer & Finish.
Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish Product Uses
• Apply all intended coats to a small, inconspicuous area or a scrap piece of wood from the project and allow to dry prior to applying to the entire surface. Final color effect is always influenced by the grain, texture, porosity, species of wood, and by method of application.
• For best results, apply all coats liberally at approximately 500 square feet per gallon per coat. No thinning necessary.
• Clean application tools immediately with mineral spirits or turpentine.
Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish Product Resources
|Stain Use Area||Doors / Windows, Floors, Furniture|
|Guides / Product Info|