UV Guard Wood Finish
Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Weatherall UV Guard® Exterior Wood Finish is an water-based exterior acrylic wood finish that contains highly advanced UV absorbers and stabilizers. These unique and effective additives give greater protection and longevity to wood surfaces that are continuously exposed to the harmful and destructive ultraviolet rays of the sun.
Stringent testing during which Weatherall UV Guard was subjected to high levels of sunlight, moisture and temperature extremes proved that Weatherall UV Guard Exterior Wood Finish lasted longer and provided greater protection than major competitors.
Weatherall UV Guard Uses
• Weatherall UV Guard Exterior Wood Finish was developed for use as an Exterior wood finish for Log Homes and quality Wood Siding as well as Fences, Shingles, and other vertical surfaces.
• UV Guard Exterior Wood Finish is also safe to use on Interior wood surfaces and areas that receive extra amounts of sunlight.
• Please Note: This product is not recommended for use on high density, high oil content or exotic woods.
Weatherall UV Guard Features & Benefits
• Superior UV Protection.
• Penetrates and seals the wood surface.
• Low Odor. Odorless when dry.
• Nonflammable when wet and increases kindling temperature/time of wood when dry.
• Easily applied by brush or airless sprayer. Soap and Water clean up.
• Excellent Moisture Protection: Repels moisture while allowing the wood to breathe naturally.
• Provides excellent adhesive surface for chinking and virtually eliminates all debonding problems that are likely to occur by using other popular finishes.
• Manufactured in non-yellowing clear and beautifully natural semi-transparent colors.
• Compatible with most chinking and caulking materials.
• Contains an effective and environmentally safe biocide that resists decay and deterioration caused by mold and mildew.
Total Number of Coats in UV Guard System:
• 3 Overall Coats (2 coats of UV Guard stain followed by 1 coat of UV Guard Advance Clear Wood Finish).
Weatherall UV Guard Coverage Rates
• 150-250 sq. ft./gallon on the first coat.
• 300-400 sq. ft./gallon on subsequent coats.
• The above coverage rates are highly dependent upon the porosity of the wood. Stain not recommended for high density, high oil content or exotic woods.
Weatherall UV Guard Wood Finish Colors:
• Sunlight, Honey Brown, Amber, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Fawn, Bramble, Aspenwood, Light Gray, Dark Gray, Cotswold Gray.
Weatherall UV Guard Application & Technical Resources:
• The Weatherall Definitive Guide to Log Home Staining and Chinking
• UV Guard Stain Product Brochure
• UV Guard Stain Product Guide
• UV Guard Stain MSDS
|Stain Use Area||Logs, Siding, Doors / Windows, Exterior|
|Guides / Product Info||
Weatherall UV Guard Application Methods
Weatherall UV Guard Application Information
Weatherall UV Guard Maintenance Information
Weatherall UV Guard Clean Up