UV Guard II Stain
Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Weatherall UV Guard II Stain - finally, a true, two-coat system! Now you can ensure consistent color, protect the charm and beauty of your home & not go through an extensive process of applying one or two coats of this & another of that to get the protection you need.
Weatherall UV Guard II achieves its superior level of protection in only two coats; one heavy, back brushed saturation coat of color followed by a clear top coat.
Weatherall UV Guard II Uses
• Weatherall UV Guard II is designed for use on log homes, quality wood siding, and other vertical wood surfaces as well as wood shingles.
Weatherall UV Guard II Features & Benefits
• UV Protection - Resists discoloration, cracking and splitting caused by the sun's harmful rays.
• Moisture Protection - Penetrates and seals the wood's surface. Resists warping, swelling and cracking caused by moisture.
• Mold & Mildew Protection - Contains and effective and environmentally safe biocide that resists decay and deterioration caused by mold and mildew.
• Easy Application - Goes on quickly and easily by brush or pump sprayer.
• Quick Drying - Normally surface dries within 30 minutes.
• Safe to Use - Odorless when dry, non-flammable, increases kindling temperature/time of wood when dry. Safe for interior use.
• Minimum Preparation Required - May be applied directly over many existing water based log finishes.
• Ideal Surface - Provides an excellent adhesive surface for chinking, and virtually eliminates all debonding problems that are likely to occur with other popular finishes.
Weatherall UV Guard II Coverage Rate
• Hand-Peeled Logs and Planed Lumber: 200-300 sq. ft./gallon on the first coat, and 400-500 sq. ft./gallon on subsequent coats.
• Milled Logs and Rough Sawn Lumber: 150-250 sq. ft./gallon on the first coat, and 300-400 sq. ft./gallon on subsequent coats.
Weatherall UV Guard II Application Information
• Weatherall UV Guard II can be easily applied by brush, airless sprayer or pump style garden sprayer.
• Weatherall UV Guard II will be dry to the touch in 30 minutes to 1 hour and completely dry in 24 to 48 hours depending on temperature and relative humidity.
• If spray application is used, back brushing is mandatory.
• Clean up: Clean up immediately with soap and water. Dried brushes will require cleaning with lacquer thinner.
Weatherall UV Guard II Wood Stain Colors:
• Santa Fe Sun, Golden Wheat, Rustic Timber, Cedartone, Honey Brown, Amber, Light Brown, Teak Wood, Dark Brown, Slate Gray
|Stain Use Area||Logs, Siding, Exterior|
|Guides / Product Info|