Sta Brite R Roof Protector and Stain
Sta Brite R - specially formulated concentrate for long-lasting protection and renewal of new or restored cedar roofs.
Protect your cedar shake/shingle roofs, siding and fences from sunlight and moisture with the long-lasting and environmentally responsible protection of Sta Brite® R. It works to enhance or restore the natural beauty of your wood, while guarding against deterioration long after other coatings let moisture reach the wood and cause decay, mold and fungus problems. In fact, treating with Sta Brite R can restore and extend the life of your cedar roof for a fraction of a new roof replacement cost.
Sta Brite R is a pigmented, water-repellent, weather-resistant treatment that is specifically formulated to provide lasting protection to wooden shake & shingle roofs, and unpainted siding and fencing from elemental forces. Its natural, earth-derived pigment system and additional protectants shield the wood from ultraviolet (UV) light, ultimately increasing wood surface life by preventing erosion and deterioration caused by harsh sunlight. The treatment's mild bleaching properties also help prevent build-up of wood surface stains. Re-treating every three to five years will keep the wood beautiful, solid and intact.
Sta Brite R contains no heavy mineral or lubricating oils which may have an offensive odor and, when vaporized, represent an environmental hazard. Instead, Sta Brite R prevents the splitting and checking of wood by limiting water infiltration and harmful sunlight. It is designed to work with the sun by reflecting harmful rays while simultaneously utilizing the sun's natural bleaching qualities to prevent unsightly stains.
• Cedar Shakes/Shingles
• Wooden Fences
• Water-repellent and weather-resistant cedar wood protection.
• Contains natural pigments and Titanium Dioxide UV Blocker.
• Water-based, environmentally friendly formulation.
• Available in 6 semi-transparent colors.
• Easy to apply. Sta Brite R can be sprayed with a garden sprayer and does not require back brushing.
• Highly concentrated mix. Each pail covers a large area as it can be diluted with up to 7 parts water.
• Easy soap and water cleanup.
• Protects wood against cupping, curling and warping.
• Enhances the natural beauty of exterior wood.
• Helps prevent deterioration from sunlight and moisture exposure.
• Cost effective. Extends or even doubles the service life of cedar roofs for a fraction of the cost of roof replacement.
• Minimal odor. Pleasant to use and no concerns about VOC emissions.
• The typical coverage rate of diluted Sta Brite R is 50 to 150 square feet per gallon depending on application, age of wood and porosity.
• Diluted at a 6:1 water to Sta Brite R concentrate mix, one 5 gallon pail of Sta Brite R will make 30 gallons of mix and cover 1,500 to 4,500 square feet of surface area.
Sta-Brite R Roof Protector and Stain Colors:
Brown, Cedar, Charcoal, Dark Brown, Light Grey and Medium Grey.
|Stain Use Area||Exterior, Cedar Shingles|
|Guides / Product Info||
CA Residents Prop 65: www.p65warnings.ca.gov