Sikkens Proluxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish
5 GALLON SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK
Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 5 gallon pails of this product shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Sikkens Wood Finishes is now PPG ProLuxe. The same great Sikkens formula you’ve come to know and trust, now has a slightly different name.
Whether the name on the label says Sikkens or PPG ProLuxe, you can be confident that the product in the can has not changed. The high-quality formula that is synonymous with the Sikkens name is exactly the same. Please click here, here, or here for further information from PPG on this change.
Sikkens ProLuxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish is a highly-protective opaque finish with a low-luster sheen that hides the wood grain while accentuating the surface texture. Recommended for decks, siding, fences, garage doors, and trim, Rubbol Solid Wood Finish provides a dirt and mildew-resistant finish that is UV-resistant and water-repellent. As a self-priming product on most surfaces, this finish is easy to apply and provides excellent protection for all vertical and high-traffic horizontal surfaces.
Tinting of Rubbol Solid Stain:
• This product is tinted to order from its stain base. Each pre-tinted pail is electronically matched to its color formula and manually checked for color accuracy to its PPG color standard. We also retain a record of each pail's tinting to as a reference for subsequent color matching.
• This product's stain base is available for purchase as well.
• This product normally ships within 2 days or ordering.
• We do not accept returns on tinted colors of this product.
Sikkens ProLuxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish Recommended Usage
• Rubbol Solid Wood Finish can be used on Decks, Siding, Trim, Shakes, Shingles, Fences, Garage Doors, Rails, Covered Porches, Benches, Pre-primed Fiber Cement Siding, Composite Decking, and Exterior Plywood (T1-11 Board).
• Rubbol Solid Wood Finish can be used on many species of wood including Cedar, Pine, Spruce, and Fir.
• Rubbol Solid Wood Finish should not be used on exotic hardwoods.
Sikkens ProLuxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish Features and Benefits
• Provides a more dirt and mildew-resistant finish than standard flat-finish stains
• Ideal for all vertical and especially for high-traffic horizontal surfaces
• Exceptional UV resistance to slow color fade
• Self-priming on most bare or previously-coated surfaces
• Made from a high-quality water-based Acrylic Resin
• Easy clean-up with soap and water
Sikkens ProLuxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish Color Visualization Tool
• You can model what your home will look like with Sikkens ProLuxe finishes using the Sikkens Proluxe "Color Your Home" website.
• Please note that colors render differently on different computers and may not precisely match the color of your delivered stain.
Sikkens ProLuxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish Coverage Rates
• Smooth wood coverage: 300-400 sq. ft./gal.
• Rough wood coverage: 150-200 sq. ft./gal.
• Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age, and texture of the wood and application method.
2019 Name Update:
• PPG has announced that Proluxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish will now be known as Proluxe Premium Solid Stain Wood Finish. Please click here for further details on this change.
Sikkens ProLuxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish Colors:
Almond (200), Arctic Blue (285), Aspen Green (272), Bayberry (273), Beachwood (203), Blue Granite (223), Buckskin (209), Burnt Clay (245), Buttercup (265), Butternut (213), Cedar (156), Chestnut Brown (201), Colonial Blue (409), Coral Mist (244), Corn Silk (266), Crystal Stream (284), Desert Tan (208), Driftwood (528), Fawn (212), Fog Grey (520), Forest Green (414), Ginger Root (268), Harbor Grey (225), Hazelnut (215), Hickory (214), Maple (211), Moonglo (261), Moss Green (274), Mountain Ash (220), Mountain Grey (229), Navajo Red (052), Navajo White (231), Ocean Mist (221), Oxford Brown (058), Pale Wheat (234), Quail (206), River Bed (226), Russet (402), Rye (236), Sagebrush (275), Sahara Sand (210), Sandstone (204), Silver Birch (283), Slate (228), Stonehedge (222), Stonewood (227), Taupe (202), Terra Cotta (246), Warm White (233), Willow (205), Winter Mist (235), Woodland Green (408)
|Stain Use Area||Logs, Siding, Decks, Doors / Windows, Exterior, Wood Trim, Furniture, Cedar Shingles|
|Guides / Product Info||
Additional Technical Resources for Sikkens Proluxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish:
Sikkens ProLuxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish Preparation Procedures:
For Composite Decking Surfaces:
New pressure-treated lumber requires a six-week drying period prior to application.
Sikkens ProLuxe Rubbol Solid Wood Finish Application Procedures