Sikkens Proluxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain
Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain is a one coat, water-based exterior wood finish perfect for a variety of wood surfaces. Available in 60 natural colors and with added UV protection, this easy-to-use product will both protect and beautify your home.This product is a custom mixed, non-returnable item.
Sikkens ProLuxe is now PPG ProLuxe. The same great Sikkens formula you’ve come to know and trust, now has a slightly different name.
Whether the name on the label says Sikkens ProLuxe or PPG ProLuxe, you can be confident that the product in the can has not changed. The high-quality formula that is synonymous with the Sikkens name is exactly the same. Please click here, here, or here for further information from PPG on this change.
Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain offers a one-coat finish for use on a variety of wood surfaces including siding, rails, decks, outdoor furniture, fences, boat docks, logs, as well as siding shakes and shingles. With added UV protection and a deep-penetrating formula, this easy-to-use product is the perfect stain to protect and beautify your home.
Tinting of Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain:
• This product is tinted to order from its stain base. Each pre-tinted pail is electronically matched to its color formula and manually checked for color accuracy to its PPG color standard. We also retain a record of each pail's tinting to as a reference for subsequent color matching.
• This product's stain base is available for purchase as well.
• This product normally ships within 2 days or ordering.
• We do not accept returns on tinted colors of this product.
Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain Recommended Usage
• Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain can be used on Siding, Rails, Decks, Outdoor Furniture, Fences, Boat Docks, Logs, as well as Siding Shakes and Shingles.
• Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain should not be used on hardwoods.
• Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain is not intended for use with existing oil-based Sikkens ProLuxe products.
Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain Features and Benefits
• Easy-to-use, one-coat application
• Added UV protection leads to less frequent maintenance
• Penetrating formula that protects against wear and moisture
• Multi-use product perfect for a variety of applications, including decks and siding
Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain Coverage Rate
• Smooth wood coverage: 300-400 sq. ft./gal.
• Rough wood coverage: 100-150 sq. ft./gal.
• Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age, and texture of the wood and application method.
2019 Name Update:
• PPG has announced that Proluxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Wood Finish will now be known as Proluxe SRD Semi-Transparent Wood Finish. Please click here for further details on this change.
Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain Colors:
Almond (200), Arctic Blue (285), Aspen Green (272), Bayberry (273), Beachwood (203), Blue Granite (223), Buckskin (209), Burnt Clay (245), Buttercup (265), Butternut (213), Cedar (156), Chestnut Brown (201), Colonial Blue (409), Coral Mist (244), Corn Silk (266), Crystal Stream (284), Desert Tan (208), Driftwood (528), Ebony (420), Fawn (212), Fog Grey (520), Forest Green (414), Ginger Root (268), Harbor Grey (225), Hazelnut (215), Hickory (214), Honey Brown (219), Maple (211), Merlot (248), Moonglo (261), Moss Green (274), Mountain Ash (220), Mountain Grey (229), Natural Cedar (216), Natural Redwood (247), Natural Tone (218), Navajo Red (052), Navajo White (231), Ocean Mist (221), Oxford Brown (058), Pale Wheat (234), Quail (206), River Bed (226), Russet (402), Rye (236), Sagebrush (275), Sahara Sand (210), Sandstone (204), Silver Birch (283), Slate (228), Spruce (276) Stonehedge (222), Stonewood (227), Taupe (202), Terra Cotta (246), Warm White (233), White (100), Willow (205), Winter Mist (235), Woodland Green (408)
|Guides / Product Info||
Additional Technical Resources for Sikkens Proluxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain:
Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain Preparation Procedures
New pressure-treated lumber requires a six-week drying period prior to application.
Sikkens ProLuxe Cetol SRD Semi-Transparent Stain Application Procedures