Log Home Supply Products Shipping:
• We accept orders via Twincreeksloghomes.com from within the United States.
• We have limited rating online for residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, and U.S. Minor Outlying Islands. We can offer several other shipping options (e.g. USPS Flat Rate Shipping, Freight Forwarding service) to your locale over the phone. Please call us at 800-299-8981 if you would like a custom shipping quote.
• We are do not rate shipping to international addresses at Twincreeksloghomes.com. Please contact us for a custom shipping quote to your locale. We will also be happy to work with your U.S. based Freight Forwarder if you prefer.
• Shipping rates with UPS are weight-based, real-time UPS shipping rates to your address as calculated from our warehouse (Zip Code 37615).
• Hundredweight discounts are built into UPS orders over 200 lbs., and those discounts are automatically passed on to our customers.
• For UPS Ground shipments to the Continental United States, your order should arrive within 1-6 business days depending on where you live.
• UPS Next Day Air, Second Day Air, 3 Day Select and Ground Shipments are based on actual transit time after the 24 hour next business day order processing period.
• Please note that UPS does not deliver Ground packages on weekends or holidays. Saturday delivery is available for an additional charge from UPS on Next Day Air and Next Day Air Early A.M. shipments to select locales. Please call us at 800-299-8981 if you would like to select Saturday delivery on a qualifying shipment.
• Most products will ship same day if received by 1:00 EST. Some products may require 2-5 days before shipping. Please call us at 800-299-8981 if your order needs to be expedited.
• Twin Creeks is unable to ship flammable or combustible liquids (such as oil-based finishes) by air freight due to D.O.T. restrictions. These items are able to ship via ground methods such as UPS Ground.
• The U.S. Postal Service will not accept packages containing flammable or combustible liquids.
• Some stain products have alternative restricted emission versions which are in compliance with codes mandated by some states and counties. These restricted emission versions are available for be use when use of the standard product is restricted based on its amount of VOC content. The alternative restricted emission versions will be sent when shipping into VOC restricted areas.
• Orders are processed in the order they are received.
• Your order may be split into multiple packages to provide you with the most efficient service.
• For certain products, we may ship all or part of your order directly from the manufacturer. Direct shipments typically only occur with the small number of non-stocking items we carry, or if our stocking inventory is in transit. We will contact you right away If we notice that a direct shipment will delay your order.
• If an incomplete shipment is received, please notify Twin Creeks after 3 days (shipments are occasionally separated and delayed by the carrier). We will gladly track the lost parcel upon request. Twin Creeks will only be responsible for claims received within 10 days of the shipment date.
UPS Ground Shipping Map:
UPS Freight LTL Outbound Shipping Map:
LTL (Pallet) Shipping Notes:
• Liftgate: The Liftgate option provides lift gate service for delivery, if needed, to unload a shipment when loading docks are unavailable. Lift gate service is generally not necessary for pallets sent from Twin Creeks.
• Residential / Commercial Address Types:Freight carriers will typically deliver to addresses they define as "Commercial" for a lower rate than for "Residential" addresses. UPS defines a residential delivery as a delivery to a location that is a home, including a business operating out of a home. UPS validates addresses against a USPS database which classifies an address as Residential or Commercial based primarily on the address’ location. A rural address will usually be classified as a Residential address.
• Method of Delivery:LTL (Pallet) deliveries are made by tractor trailer trucks. Trailers used for Residential deliveries may vary from 40'-53' long. When considering this shipping method, please ensure that the tractor trailer can make it to your home.
• Delivery Notification: For LTL deliveries to Residential addresses, UPS Freight will typically call ahead to schedule a delivery appointment.
• Rural Service Areas: Transit times may change and additional service days may apply for rural areas. Some rural areas are served by common carriers on a less frequent basis, such as once per week. We are typically notified by UPS Freight if this is the case for a shipment. We will make every effort to contact you before shipping if we are notified that your shipment is in an affected Rural Service Area.
• Lumber Shipping Methods Available: Dedicated flatbed truckload, Partial flatbed truckload, Rollback truckload, Common Carrier (LTL).
• Please call for quotes on lumber deliveries. We strive to obtain the best rate for you among the different shipping methods available.
• Rollback truckload deliveries can drop materal on-site without extra equipment.
• Flatbed truckload deliveries require a fork truck to off-load.
• Twin Creeks Log Home Supply, Inc. requests a 25% deposit on all lumber orders with the balance due before shipping.
• All costs of transportation shall be borne by the Purchaser. Freight costs are set by independent carriers and are subject to change without notice.
• The Purchaser agrees to have men and equipment on the site necessary to unload materials on the day of delivery.
• The Seller will not be responsible for any delays on performing over which it has no control.
• The Purchaser shall inspect the materials furnished on their arrival and shall determine any shortages or damage and notify Seller before the truck leaves the jobsite.
• Twin Creeks Log Home Supply, Inc. warranties the material to meet uniform grading codes common in the lumber industry. Where applicable, manufacturer’s warranties will apply. The Purchaser and/or his General Contractor are responsible for determining the suitability of any material for its intended use at time of order. The Purchaser is also responsible for determining material suitability concerning State and local building codes.
Address Corrections & Delivery Intercepts:
• All addresses must be accurate and correct. All UPS address correction charges will be the responsibility of the customer. If you enter your address incorrectly when placing an order and UPS bills us for address correction costs, we will in turn charge your credit card for all associated UPS fees. The UPS charge for an address correction is $15.90 per package. Address Correction Fees are most often assessed against residential deliveries for failure to comply with E-911 or US Postal address requirements. Apartments and rural addresses are especially sensitive to the Address Correction Fee.
• UPS can intercept a package before delivery upon request. This might be useful for you if you change your mind about an order after it has already shipped and you would like to re-route the package(s) back to us before delivery. The current UPS charge for a delivery intercept is $18.70 per package. We will automatically bill all associated UPS fees to your credit card.
Receiving Your Shipment:
• Check your order on arrival and notify us immediately of any shipping damage. If possible, take a photo of the damage and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All merchandise ships in approved containers and heavy-duty boxes. Despite our best efforts, damage in shipping can occur.
• Check to see that you have received all of your items. If the wrong item has been shipped or if your order is incomplete, please notify us immediately. As part of our commitment to customer service, we double check every order and scan it before it ships, but despite our best efforts, errors do occur. Twin Creeks assumes no liablity if the wrong product is shipped in error and used on a project. The customer is responsible to double check all products before usage.
• It is important that you notify us immediately of any problems with your order. Twin Creeks will only honor claims for damaged merchandise or shipping errors (wrong item shipped or short-shipment) for 5 days from date of receipt.
Backorders and Custom Orders:
• Backorders: Although we try as hard as possible to stock all of our products, backorders might occur. If a backorder occurs you will be notified ASAP either by email or by phone. At that point you will have a choice to have your account credited for the full product amount or to have Twin Creeks ship the backordered item once it is in stock.
• Products that are custom made or that are dependent on quantity or availability are considered custom orders. All custom orders are non-returnable and subject to a 2-3 week lead time for delivery.
Accepted Forms of Payment:
• Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Paypal, Cashier's Check, Wire Transfer, and Check.
• Paypal requires that we collect a signature on delivery for any Paypal orders over $750.00. In this case, you will need to have someone on site at time of delivery to sign for your order. This requirement only applies for purchases by Paypal.
• Toll-Free Phone: (800) 299-8981
• Local Phone: (423) 477-3107
• Fax: (423) 477-0739
• Email: email@example.com
Store Hours (Eastern Time):
• Monday through Thursday: 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M., and Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M., Eastern Time.
• If all lines are busy our automated voicemail system will receive your name and telephone number for a return call.
• Prices subject to change without prior notice.
• Although we make every effort to insure that our prices are current, our prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Local sales tax rates may apply when shipping to TN, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, PA, SC, and VA. Please contact us to order under a tax-exempt status, such as with a Tax Exempt Certificate of Resale. We accept no responsibility for the collection, reporting or payment of any state or local taxes other than the states listed above.
• Errors that appear in our price list and web site are subject to correction. Changes to products either in design, description, or availability are beyond our control.