At Twin Creeks, it’s our goal to provide the best customer service in the industry. If you are not 100% pleased with the products you purchase from us, we make returning your items quick and easy.
How to Make a Return
- Read our “Terms of Return” to determine if your product is eligible for return.
- Contact our office at 1-800-299-8981 to begin the return process.
- Please be prepared to provide your order number when you contact our office.
Terms of Return:
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
- All returned products must be in resalable condition (i.e., product is not damaged or used).
- We cannot accept returns for previously opened or frozen pails of stain, caulk, or chinking.
- If the product price has changed when a return is made, refunds will be based on the price stated on the Invoice.
- Some returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%. You will be notified if this applies to your return.
- Custom orders are non-refundable.
- We do not accept returns on lumber.
- Do not return any merchandise to Twin Creeks without first contacting us.
Damaged, Lost, or Incomplete Shipments:
- Please check your order upon arrival.
- All of our merchandise ships in heavy-duty, quality-approved containers. Despite our best efforts, damages do occasionally occur in shipping.
- Before accepting any shipments from a carrier, inspect it for damages. If damages are detected, report them immediately to the carrier’s agent. Follow the carrier’s damage claim instructions, then report those damages to Twin Creeks. We will work with you on ways to resolve the problem.
- If you receive an incomplete delivery, please be aware that shipments are occasionally separated, or otherwise delayed by the carrier. Additionally, while most items ship directly from our store, some products ship separately from the manufacturer. This can sometimes cause a delay in arrival.
- If you discover that your shipment has been lost, please contact us. We will gladly track your package and work with you to complete any unfulfilled orders.
- If the wrong item has been shipped, or if your order is incomplete, please notify us immediately. As part of our commitment to customer service, we double-check every order before shipping. However, errors do sometimes occur. Twin Creeks Log Home Supply assumes no liability if an incorrect product is shipped in error and subsequently used on a project. The customer is responsible for ensuring all products are correct before usage.
Literature and Samples:
- Translucent stains can vary considerably in their finished appearance based on the color and texture of the surface it is covering. To reduce the likelihood of needing to return stain products, we recommend that you order a sample first. We have wet samples of most of the finishes we carry. By trying a wet sample, you can test stain colors against your home before making a purchase.
- We also offer a great deal of literature on our website that will provide information on helping you make an informed decision about our products before your purchase. We can also mail product literature to you upon request.