Perma-Chink Wood Renew Log Cleaner
Perma-Chink Wood ReNew is a biodegradable percarbonate-based wood cleaner that cleans and brightens grayed and weathered wood. Use it to return wood to its original natural color before applying any of our quality wood finishes.
Wood ReNew contains a thickener that helps it adhere to log walls and siding. Simply wet down the surface you want to clean, mix the Wood ReNew concentrate with water, stir, and liberally apply it to the wood with a mop or brush.
Wood ReNew will immediately begin to fizz and foam as it removes dirt and grime. After about 10 minutes scrub the wood with a medium-bristle brush and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Dirt, mold, mildew, water stains and UV damage will be gone and the wood will have a new, fresh look.
Perma-Chink Wood ReNew Features & Benefits
• A safe, effective cleaner designed to remove mold, mildew and dirt from wood surfaces.
• Makes most wood surfaces “stain ready.”
• Helps remove “graying” caused by ultraviolet light.
• Removes mill glaze from smooth wood surfaces.
• Contains no chlorine bleach.
• Will not harm shrubs or landscaping.
Perma-Chink Wood ReNew Special Instructions
• Apply from bottom-up, rinse from top-down.
• Rinse thoroughly.
Perma-Chink Wood ReNew Application Instructions
• Application Temperature - 40° to 90°.
• Mix 4 cups of Wood ReNew with 5 gallons of water and stir (if less than 5 gallons is required, mix 12 tablespoons of powder per gallon).
• Wait 10 minutes to allow the solution to thicken.
• Mix only enough solution to use in five hours.
• Apply solution liberally to the surface with a mop, broom or brush.
• Clean from the bottom up, rinse from the top down.
• Allow solution to remain on the wood for 10 minutes. If it begins to dry out, mist with a water hose.
• If necessary, use a broom or stiff brush to help clean the surface.
• Rinse thoroughly with a pressure washer. We strongly recommend the use of pH Strips to verify adequate rinsing.
• Heavily stained or discolored areas may need a second application.
• Rinse plants shrubs and grass after use.
• On some types of wood the cleaned surface may become blotchy or dark.
• Use OXcon Blonding Agent to lighten the color of the wood and even out the wall.
Perma-Chink Wood ReNew Coverage Rate & Shelf Life
• Wood Renew has an approximate coverage rate of 2800 - 3000 square feet / gallon depending on the surface texture.
• Wood Renew has a 5 year shelf life.
Perma-Chink Wood Renew Resources
Safety Data Sheet - Wood Renew Log Cleaner
|Guides / Product Info|