Perma-Chink UV Boost Stain Additive
Perma Chink UV Boost is a concentrated water-based liquid stain additive that contains a new technology ultraviolet light inhibitor.
Some regions of the country such as the Southeast, Southwest and higher altitude areas are subject to high intensity sunlight. Over time the ultraviolet light in sunlight darkens the lignin component of wood.
When added to the first coat on bare wood of any Lifeline wood finish, UV Boost combines with the lignin to delay the wood beneath the stain from graying. Since the concentration of the active components differ, be sure to use the appropriate size for the amount of stain or finish you are using.
Perma Chink UV Boost Features & Benefits:
• Contains a new technology ultraviolet light inhibitor.
• Low Odor.
• Included in Lifeline Ultra-2 and Ultra-7 wood finishes.
Perma Chink UV Boost Stain Additive Resources:
MSDS Sheet - UV Boost Stain Additive
Perma Chink UV Boost Special Note:
• UV Boost is only effective when used in the first coat of stain or finish applied to bare wood. It is not effective when added to topcoats or stains applied over an existing finish.
• UV Boost may be used in both interior and exterior applications.
Perma Chink UV Boost Directions for Use:
• Shake container.
• Add entire contents to a full 5-gallon pail of stain or finish.
• Shake or stir well after addition.
• Follow labeled application directions for stain or finish.
|Guides / Product Info|