Perma-Chink Epoxy Wood Repair Kit
The Perma-Chink Epoxy Wood Rot Repair Kit includes enough M-Balm and E-Wood for small repairs.
M-Balm epoxy liquid penetrates deeply into porous, deteriorated, dried-out or spongy wood, curing and hardening into a strong, water-resistant mass that includes both the original wood fibers and the epoxy mixture. The more M-Balm used, the stronger the restored wood member will become. It consolidates the decayed area in preparation for use with E-Wood.
E-Wood is a two component epoxy wood putty that may be used to fill in wood voids. It can be textured to match the appearance of the surrounding wood. Hardened E-Wood filler can be sanded, shaped and stained.
Features and Benefits
• Restores strength to deteriorated wood.
• Vinegar clean-up.
• Deep Penetration.
• Squeeze bottle.
• Brush and roller.
Perma-Chink Epoxy Kit Package Contents:
• (1) 4 Oz. Bottle M-Balm Epoxy (Part A)
• (1) 2 Oz. Bottle M-Balm Hardener (Part B)
• (1) 2 Oz. Bottle E-Wood Epoxy (Part A)
• (1) 2 Oz. Bottle E-Wood Hardener (Part B)
• (4) Measuring Cups
• (2) Gloves
• (4) Mixing Sticks
Application Information & Technique:
• Application temperature is between 40° F to 90° F.
• Mix two parts of M-Balm Epoxy (Part A) with one part of M-Balm Hardener (Part B) by volume.
• Mix no more that can be applied within 30 minutes.
• Apply E-Wood on clean and dry surface that was restored with M-Balm.
• With disposable gloves on both hands, knead together one part of E-Wood Epoxy(Part A) with one part E-Wood Hardener(Part B) by volume. Mix no more than can be applied within 15 minutes.
• Apply over wood that has been treated and sealed with M-Balm. Mold to a rough finished shape.
• When cured, E-Wood can be sawed, nailed, carved, machined and sanded. E-Wood can tinted or painted.
Clean Up & Drying Time:
• Uncured mixed M-Balm or E-Wood (Part A and Part B) may be cleaned up with white vinegar then flushed with water.
• M-Balm and E-Wood hardens in 12 to 24 hours depending on temperature.
• Both products cure slower in low temperatures. (Never change mixing ratio to compensate for temperature.)
• Do not allow to dry on wall.
• E-Wood and M-Balm both have a shelf life of 1 year.
• Do not freeze!
|Guides / Product Info|