M-1 Advanced Mildewcide 5 Gallon Treatment
M-1 Advanced Mildewcide provides a broad-spectrum fungicidal proficiency that other additives cannot match. Registered by the EPA, this environmentally-safe mildew treatment is compatible with virtually every aqueous and non-aqueous paint formulation. Effective in resisting mold, mildew, and algae on dry film, M-1 Advanced Mildewcide also minimizes discoloration and boasts both low odor and low VOC.
M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Features and Benefits
• Low odor
• Low VOC
• Very high flash point
• Excellent freeze-thaw stability
• Protects against microbial defacement
• Minimizes discoloration
• Clear product with no separation and extremely thin viscosity
• Versatile and cost-effective
• Registered by EPA
M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Application Instructions
• Read precautionary statements prior to handling this product.
• Add M-1 Advanced Mildewcide as directed to the coating for maximum protection against mold and mildew.
• Pour contents of container into 5 gallons of paint or other coating.
• Mix thoroughly, stirring M-1 Advanced Mildewcide into the coating for 2-3 minutes.
• To ensure best coverage and results, follow coating manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and preparing the surface.
• During application, do not allow pets or people, aside from mixers and handlers, to come into contact with this product.
M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Safety Notes
• Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the restroom.
• If M-1 Advanced Mildewcide gets inside your clothing, remove clothes immediately, wash your skin, and put on clean clothing.
• Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
• Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Coverage Rates
• 6.89 oz bottle will treat 5 gallons of coating
M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Resources
• M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Product Data Sheet
• M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Label
• M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Use and Safety Information
• M-1 Advanced Mildewcide Safety Data Sheet
|Size||6.89 Oz. - 5 Gallon Treatment|