Log Hog Heavy Duty Log Screws
Starting at $156.39
The Fasten Master Log Hog is an extra heavy-duty log home fastener, engineered for specific log home construction applications. The Log Hog, with its oversized head, thicker diameter and additional thread, offers increased draw down and holding power. The Log Hog fastener is corrosion resistant guaranteed and ACQ Approved.
The Fasten Master Log Hog is ideal for:
• Applications which require additional pull down power.
• Warped and twisted logs.
• Oversized logs.
• Extremely wet or soft logs.
• Specific profiles (Swedish Cope).
Fasten Master Log Hog Product Features
• Oversized washer head and increased thread combine for dramatically increased pull down for warped and twisted logs.
• Installs much faster and easier than lags & spikes – Saves time and fatigue – Dramatically lowers installed cost.
• Requires no predrilling – Eliminates on-site predrilling. – Eliminates manufacturing drill stations.
• Countersinks into log – Allows log to settle naturally.
• Removable and reusable.
• Eliminates jarring and damage caused by a sledge hammer.
• Corrosion resistance guaranteed. ACQ Approved.
Fasten Master Log Hog Product Benefits
• No predrilling.
• Self countersinking headstyle.
• Increased draw down power for warped logs.
• Increased holding power.
• Removable: Just put the drill in reverse and back it out.
• Corrosion resistant.
• No sledge hammer damage.
• Greatly reduced labor time.
• 100% American Made.
Fasten Master Log Hog Installation Instructions
• Use a 1/2", high torque, low RPM drill.
• Install LogHog perpendicular to the log.
• Countersink the LogHog a minimum of 1/4".
Fasten Master Log Hog Physical Data
• Available Sizes: 7" ,9", 10", 11", 12", 13", 15"
• Head Style: 5/16" Hex Head
• Thread Diameter: 0.32"
• Thread Length: 3"
• Shank Diameter: 0.229"
• Point: Gimlet
|Guides / Product Info|