Log Guard Clear Interior Finish
Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Weatherall Log Guard Clear Interior Finish is an advanced, water-based formulation of tested and proven latex acrylic resins. Manufactured in non-yellowing clear, Weatherall Log Guard penetrates and protects interior wood surfaces with a tough durable finish which enhances the beauty of the wood with a rich satin sheen.
Weatherall Log Guard Uses
Weatherall Log Guard can be used on interior wood surfaces such as log walls, log siding, paneling, trim, doors, and furniture.
Weatherall Log Guard Features & Benefits
• Environmentally Safe - Log Guard has an extremely low VOC content that meets or exceeds current regulations.
• Adhesive Surface - The unique Log Guard formulation of 100% acrylic resin creates an excellent adhesive surface on which to apply chinking, virtually eliminating de-bonding problems.
• Low Maintenance - It protects wood surfaces from common household grease, dust, etc., and is easily cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth.
• Easily Applied - By brush, airless sprayer or foam paint pad.
• Non-Flammable - Non-flammable in the liquid state and reduces the flammability of most woods when dry.
• Penetration - The sub-micron acrylic polymers are drawn by capillary action, deep into the wood and combine naturally with the water-based chemistry of the wood to form a tough protective shield.
• Quick Drying - Normally surface dry within 30 minutes and does not attract dust, pollen, or other airborne contaminants.
Weatherall Log Guard Coverage Rate
• Hand Peeled Logs and Planed Lumber: 200-300 sq. ft./gallon on the first coat, and 400-500 sq. ft./gallon on subsequent coats.
• Milled Logs and Rough Sawn Lumber: 150-250 sq. ft./gallon on the first coat, and 300-400 sq. ft./gallon on subsequent coats.
Weatherall Log Guard Application Instructions
• Weatherall Log Guard Interior Clear Coat can be easily applied by brush, airless sprayer or pump style garden sprayer.
• If spray application is used, back brushing is mandatory.
• Weatherall Log Guard Interior Clear Coat will be dry to the touch in 30 minutes to 1 hour.
• It can be lightly sanded in 4 hours between coats depending on temperature and relative humidity.
• Weatherall Log Guard Interior Clear Coat should not be applied to wet or frozen wood, in subfreezing temperatures or when subfreezing temperatures are expected within 24 hours of application.
• Clean up: Clean up immediately with soap and water. Dried brushes will require cleaning with lacquer thinner.
Log Guard Interior Finish Sheen:
• Gloss or Satin sheen with a crystal clear finish.
|Stain Use Area||Logs, Doors / Windows, Interior Only, Furniture|
|Guides / Product Info|