Log-Gevity Maintenance Wash
Log-Gevity™ Log Maintenance Wash is a versatile one step cleaner that is designed to remove the airborne contaminates that attach themselves to the log substrate. Also, Log-Gevity™ Log Maintenance Wash removes oxidation without brushing while maintaining the integrity of the finish.
Log Maintenance Wash Product Features
• No phosphates.
• No caustics.
• Contains no acid.
• Does not etch glass.
• Sold in concentrate form.
• One gallon can make up to 50 gallons.
Log Maintenance Wash Product Benefits
• Versatile – Besides logs, also cleans decks, sidewalls, dimensional lumber, brick, metal, plastics, and painted aluminum siding and most other substrates found in and around a log home.
• Works with pressure washers, steam cleaners, or hand washing.
• Works in hot or cold water.
Log Maintenance Wash Coverage Rate
• 300 sq. ft. per gallon when diluted according to instructions.
• Coverage will also vary depending on the porosity of logs/wood.
• Rough sawn log/wood will require more Log-Gevity™ Log Maintenance Wash than smooth logs/wood.
Log Maintenance Wash Application Instructions
• Throughly sweep the surface to be cleaned.
• To avoid streaking, always pre-wet the surface to be cleaned.
• Spray Log-Gevity™ Log Maintenance Wash onto the surface or apply with a long handled brush or broom.
• All surfaces should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water.
• For best results on a vertical surface, apply Log-Gevity™ Log MaintenanceWash from the bottom up and pressure rinse from the bottom up. Final rinse from the top down.
• Clean up: Water flush shrubbery, sidewalks, blacktop, asphalt, equipment and all adjacent surfaces immediately upon contact.
|Guides / Product Info|
|Product Guide Link||images/Pdf/LogGevityLogMainWashSPEC2.pdf|
|Application Guide Link||images/Pdf/Log-Maintainence-Wash.pdf|