Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping by UPS Ground for 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Perma Chink Lifeline Ultra-7 is the most durable exterior stain that Perma-Chink Systems has ever developed. After multiple exposure tests in harsh weather areas across the country ( snow country, the sunny southeast and extreme mountain locations), Lifeline Ultra-7 stands out as a top-of-the-line, long-lasting finish.
The secret behind its durability is Lifeline Ultra-7’s state-of-the-art resin that creates a flexible and tough seal on your home’s logs. Perhaps more importantly than the seal’s strength, the resin also ensures that the seal is continuous, providing protection from holes and gaps that might otherwise develop with a lower-quality finish. In addition it has unsurpassed adhesion to wood.
It’s this continuity that has proven to be much more resistant to UV degradation, color fading and adhesion loss. And just like all Lifeline finishes, the water-resistant film breathes just like Gore-Tex® to allow trapped moisture to evaporate from your logs.
Perm-Chink is so confident in the performance of their newest product that they are offering it with up to a 5-year warranty against UV exposure when applied to bare wood and covered with Lifeline Advance clear topcoat.
Perma Chink Lifeline Ultra-7 Features & Benefits:
• High coverage rate.
• Excellent UV protection.
• Easy maintenance.
• Breathable film allows logs to dry.
• For walls and decks.
• Compatible with Perma-Chink wood care products.
• 5 year warranty when topcoated with Lifeline Advance Satin or Gloss.
Lifeline Ultra-7 Stain Color Chart:
Lifeline Ultra-7 Stain Resources:
Lifeline Ultra-7 Stain Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Perma-Chink Lifeline Ultra 7 Stain Sample Cans
• We highly recommend that you try a sample can of any new stain color you are considering. The finished color of translucent stains can vary substantially based on species, texture, porosity of wood, and application technique. Sampling on your own wood is inexpensive and the best way to make sure you get the color you want for your home.
Perma Chink Lifeline Ultra-7 Coverage Rate:
• First coat: 250-350 square feet / gallon.
• Second coat: 450-600 square feet / gallon.
• Coverage rates are calculated over bare wood and depend on surface porosity of the wood.
• Do not thin or mix with other products.
• Stir thoroughly before and during use.
Perma Chink Lifeline Ultra-7 Colors:
• Almond (345), Bronze (374), Caramel (325), Cedar (385), Chestnut (365), Eucalyptus (390), Oak (332), Rustic Gray (372), Smoke (363)
If the Ultra 2 is still under warranty, definitely go back with the same product.
Thank you for your question. Prelude is not required under Ultra-2 in this circumstance, but it is highly recommended. The issue here is that a cob blasting job really opens up the wood pores. If you proceed straight to staining, these open pores allow in much more stain and the stain ends up darker than normal. Prelude does a great job of filling the pores with primer so that when the new stain is applied a more consistent, even finish is achieved.