Perma-Chink Lifeline Ultra-2 Log Stain
Free Ground Shipping on 1 Gallon and 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 1 gallon and 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Perma-Chink Lifeline Ultra-2 Stain
No other transparent finish system lasts as long as Lifeline Ultra-2 with a clear topcoat of Lifeline Advance. It is so durable that it is covered by a 5-year limited warranty. This advanced waterborne formula enriches the look of natural wood grain and protects against damaging UV from the sun.
Homeowners and contractors appreciate just how easy it is to apply with an airless sprayer or brush. Remember – not all water-borne stains are created equal. Call us and get a free sample of Lifeline Ultra-2 and see for yourself.
Features & Benefits
• Unparalleled UV protection.
• Lowest maintenance of any exterior finish.
• Breathable film allows unseasoned logs to dry out.
• Superior color retention.
• High coverage rates.
• Clearcoat with Lifeline Advance to complete the system.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Compatible with all Perma-Chink Systems wood care products.
• Lifeline Ultra-2 Stain Limited Manufacturer Warranty
• Coverage is approximately 350 – 450 square feet per gallon for the first coat.
• Approximately 600 – 800 square feet per gallon for subsequent coats depending on wood type and porosity.
• DO NOT USE THINNERS. STIR THOROUGHLY before and regularly during use. Wear rubber gloves to avoid stains to the skin and fingernails.
• If multiple containers are used on the job, they should be poured together to ensure color consistency. Lifeline Ultra-2 can be applied with a brush or airless sprayer.
• We highly recommend that you try a sample can of any new stain color you are considering. The finished color of translucent stains can vary substantially based on species, texture, porosity of wood, and application technique. Sampling on your own wood is inexpensive and is the best way to make sure you get the color you want for your home.
• Autumn Gold (815), Barn Gray (872), Beachwood (848), Bronze (874), Butternut (854), Cedar (885), Chestnut (868), Classic Brown (878), Dark Honey (822), Dark Natural (830), Driftwood (861), Gentry Gray (842), Hazelnut (870), Natural (880), Oak (832), Pickled White (850), Sequoia (835), Stone Gray (863), Walnut (865), Wheat (821)
|Stain Use Area||Logs, Siding, Exterior|
|Guides / Product Info||
Permachink How-To Guides For Ultra-2 Stain: