Lifeline Advance Clear Exterior Top Coat
Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance works just like the clear-coat on your car to protect the color coat underneath. It extends the life of the finish system while adding depth and highlights to the appearance. It makes your exterior walls easier to keep clean.
Lifeline Advance has the right permeability to keep the film breathable while repelling liquid water.
Lifeline Advance is the second component in Perma-Chink's exterior wall finish system that includes a limited warranty when used with Lifeline Ultra-2 or Lifeline Ultra-7.
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance Features & Benefits:
• Satin or Gloss finish.
• Simplifies and reduces maintenance of your exterior finish.
• Significantly extends the life of the finish system.
• Adds depth and luster to appearance.
• Extremely high coverage.
• Breathable to allow logs to dry out.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Only for use over Lifeline Ultra-2, Lifeline Ultra-7, Lifeline Exterior or Lifeline Accents.
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance Special Note:
• DO NOT APPLY TO BARE WOOD. Lifeline Advance Gloss or Satin Clear Topcoat is designed to go over all Lifeline exterior finishes. However over white pigmented stains we recommend using only Advance Satin, not Gloss. In addition to enhancing the beauty of the finish, its advanced formulation imparts an extra measure of water repellency and ultraviolet (UV) resistance along with mold and mildew protection to extend the life of your stain. Since any Lifeline exterior finish can be applied over an existing coat of Lifeline Advance Gloss or Satin, future maintenance will be simple and easy to perform.
Perma-Chink Lifeline Advance Stain Sample Cans
• We highly recommend that you try a sample can of any new stain color you are considering. The finished color of translucent stains can vary substantially based on species, texture, porosity of wood, and application technique. Sampling on your own wood is inexpensive and the best way to make sure you get the color you want for your home.
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance Coverage Rate:
• Coverage is approximately 500 - 700 square feet per gallon on rough surfaces.
• Coverage is approximately 600 - 800 square feet per gallon on smooth surfaces.
|Stain Use Area||Logs, Siding, Exterior|
|Guides / Product Info||
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance Preparation Information:
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance Application Tips:
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance Cleanup:
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance Maintenance:
Perma Chink Lifeline Advance Storage:
Permachink How-To Guides For Lifeline Advance Clear Exterior Topcoat: