Perma-Chink Lifeline Acrylic Clear Interior Stain
Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Perma Chink Lifeline Acrylic is a furniture grade clear coat for interior use. Lifeline Acrylic forms an attractive and durable protective film that adds sheen and makes cleaning wood surfaces a breeze. It can be applied onto Lifeline Interior or Prelude or directly over bare wood.
Lifeline Acrylic Gloss or Satin is an excellent finish for highlighting interior log walls, cabinets, paneling, timbers, trim, railings and other vertical wood surfaces. The resilient acrylic polymers in Acrylic Gloss and Satin help protect water-based stains, paints and sealers from abrasion, wear and water damage. The smooth finish provided by Acrylic Gloss or Satin makes woodwork easier to clean.
Perma Chink Lifeline Acrylic Features & Benefits:
• Easy application.
• Resists yellowing.
• High coverage rates.
• Quick drying - tack free in approximately one hour.
• Highlights the beauty of stained or bare wood.
• Protects latex stains or sealers from abrasion and wear.
• Very low VOC formula.
• Compatible with all Perma-Chink Systems wood care products.
• Environmentally friendly.
Perma-Chink Lifeline Acrylic Stain Sample Cans
• We highly recommend that you try a sample can of any new stain color you are considering. The finished color of translucent stains can vary substantially based on species, texture, porosity of wood, and application technique. Sampling on your own wood is inexpensive and the best way to make sure you get the color you want for your home.
Perma Chink Lifeline Acrylic Coverage Rates:
• One gallon of Acrylic Gloss or Satin will cover 350 to 450 square feet of hand-hewn logs or timbers or 450 to 600 square feet of smooth logs or millwork.
• Do not thin Acrylic Gloss or Satin with any solvent including water.
Where to use Perma Chink Lifeline Acrylic:
• Excellent for interior log walls, cabinets, paneling, timbers and trim.
• Note: For floors and other horizontal wood surfaces we recommend the use of Sure Shine Interior Floor Finish.
Perma Chink Lifeline Acrylic Application Instructions:
• Surface Preparation: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of all loose particles, dust, mold and mildew.
• If the surface is sealed or stained with Lifeline Interior, less Acrylic Gloss or Satin will be required to obtain a smooth, bright finish. Do not use over recently applied oil-based finishes.
• Stir well before using.
• Apply an initial coat to previously sealed wood surfaces using a brush or airless sprayer.
• Immediately brush out runs and sags.
• If subsequent coats are desired, allow the first coat to completely dry and then lightly sand using 180 to 220 grit sandpaper.
• Do not use steel wool or wire brushes!
• Subsequent coats will not require sanding between coats.
Perma Chink Lifeline Acrylic Clean Up & Storage:
• Clean spills, tools and work area with clean water before the finish has dried.
• Store Acrylic Gloss and Satin out of direct sunlight and protect from freezing.
• Although Acrylic Gloss and Satin are freeze-thaw stable, if the product is accidentally frozen, allow to thaw and check for suitability of use before applying.
Permachink Lifeline Acrylic Clear Interior Stain Sheen Levels:
•Gloss finish or Satin finish.
|Stain Use Area||Interior Only|
|Guides / Product Info||
Lifeline Acrylic Clear Interior Stain Material Safety Data Sheets: