Headlok Panel Fasteners
Starting at $81.89
The OMG Headlok Insulated Panel Fastener is a flat head fastener engineered for a wide range of heavy duty wood construction applications including:
• Structural Insulated Panel construction.
• Prefabricated wall panel connections.
• Nail board attachment.
• Two, three and four ply beam connections.
• Stress Skin/Timber frame connections.
Fastener Benefits include:
• Sharp gimlet point for fast, one step installation into wood and OSB.
• Aggressive 2” thread for holding and withdrawal strength.
• Spider Drive™ system design offers high level of bit engagement and drivability.
• Wafer head eliminates need for washer and offers dramatically increased pull through strength.
• Deep square drive to eliminate cam out.
• Self drilling for most applications.
• Low profile head does not "Telegraph" through cover layer.
• Chamfer under head for increased strength.
• Highly corrosion resistant.
• American Made.
• All screw sizes are packaged 250/box and are priced per pail. One Spider Drive bit is included per pail.
OMG Headlok Panel Fastener Resources
• FastenMaster Headlok Catalog Page
• OMG FastenMaster Headlok Guarantee of Performance
• Technical Report - Use of Headlok Fasteners to Attach Cladding to Wood Framing through Foam Sheathing
• Technical Report - Use of Headlok Fasteners to Provide Stud to Top and Bottom Plate Uplift Attachment
• ICC ES Evaluation Report
• Safety Data Sheet - Fastenmaster Fasteners
|Guides / Product Info|