Log Home Foam Gasket Tape
Starting at $115.00
Log Home Insulating Foam Gasket Tape
Twin Creeks Log Home Supply carries a complete line of high quality engineered PVC foam insulating tapes as a solution for your most demanding log home sealing and installation requirements. Many other sizes are available per special order to suit most hand-crafted and milled logs.
Our log home insulating foam tape is a low density, closed cell PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) foam. Easily compressed, yet maintains good internal strength, this foam is manufactured with a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side.
Where to Use Log Home Foam Gaskets:
Install Log Home Gasket Tape between log courses during construction to form a uniform seal between the logs. It is flexible and maintains a seal during seasoning of the logs. Foam tape gaskets are an integral part of sealing the joints of a newly milled log home.
Features and Benefits of Log Home Foam Gasket Tape:
•Easily conforms to irregular surfaces.
• Compresses easily to allow logs to seat.
• Comes in an easy to use roll form.
•Easy release liner eliminates stretching during application.
• Can be applied in a range of -20 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Resistant to fire, ultraviolet rays, and most chemicals and solvents.
• Closed cell structure seals out light, air drafts, dust and moisture.
•Cushions against shock and vibration.
Available Log Home Foam Gaskets Sizes:
Our Log Home Gasket Tape is available in 3/8"x1/2", 1/2"x1/2", 3/8"x3/8", 1/4"x1/2" individual rolls of 25', packaged in boxes of 700'.
Log Profiles Compatible with Foam Gasket Tape:
• We specify 1/4"x1/2" Foam Gasket Tape for our 6x12 Log Profiles.
• We specity the 3/8"x1/2" Foam Gasket Tape for all our other log profiles.