Perma-Chink Chink Paint Smooth
Free Ground Shipping on 5 Gallon Pails
We are offering free shipping for 5 gallon pails of this product purchased online and shipping to the Lower 48 United States. Offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Territories. Free Shipping applies to this item only and not the entire order.
Perma-Chink Chink Paint Smooth is a highly elastomeric, non-textured, pure acrylic latex paint for renewing or changing the color of synthetic log home chinking. The elasticity of Chink Paint Smooth enables it to expand and contract with the sealant without cracking or peeling. It has excellent water resistance and is also mildew resistant. This material makes it easy to complete the “facelift” process for your log home by brightening the appearance of old, dirty chinking or altering the color of existing chinking. Chink-Paint Smooth is ideal to use on your chink lines following a wood finish restoration. Simply wait for the stain to dry and apply a coat of Chink Paint Smooth. Chink Paint Smooth is available in all 8 standard Perma-Chink Chinking colors in both one and five gallon pails.
In the past, when applying maintenance coats of stain (which can discolor synthetic chinking), it was necessary to mask off the chink joint or do a tedious brush application of the stain. Now, using Chink-Paint Smooth, you can spray apply Lifeline Advance over chinking, log and all. After the stain has dried, you can then go back and brush apply the Chink-Paint Smooth to the joints – a real labor and time saver.
Features & Benefits:
• Restores Original Beauty to Synthetic Chinking.
• Flexibility Allows Movement with Existing Chinking.
• Will Not Crack, Chip or Peel.
• UV Stable - Resists UV Light and Water Penetration.
• Safe Latex Base Allows Easy Water Cleanup.
• Allows for chinking color change.
• Covers existing chink stains from wood staining.
• 2" joint - 600 linear feet / gallon
• 3" joint - 400 linear feet / gallon
• 4" joint - 300 linear feet / gallon
Perma-Chink Chink Paint Smooth Colors:
• Beige 216, Brown 223, Light Gray 212, Medium Gray 224, Sandstone 215, Stone 211, Tan 219, White 207.
|Guides / Product Info||
• Chink Paint should be thoroughly stirred before use and occasionally during use.
Chink Paint Smooth Specifications:
Permachink How-To Guides For Chink Paint Smooth: