Albion C.A.T. Spatula Kit - Smaller Widths
The 4-Piece Albion C.A.T. Spatula - Smaller Widths(1058-G02) set is comprised of 4-piece chemical-resistant, non-marking plastic caulk tooling spatulas. The C.A.T. spatulas have the innovative Elliptical Spline Radius Tip for easily creating the concave, hourglass sealant cross-section shape specified by so many sealant manufacturers and ASTM for greatest movement capability.
Features and Benefits
• Solvent-resistant thermoplastic.
• Non-marking: Will not mar on scratch coated glass or anodized aluminum.
• Elliptical Spine Radius Tip – easily creates concave, hourglass sealant cross-section shape.
• No more grinding tools to correct shape.
• Textured Grip.
• Two different widths: ¾” and 7/8”.
• Tip styles: Passive & Aggressive.
• For use on caulking joints, chinking joints, glass to glass, or aluminum.
• 3/4" Spatula, Passive Tip Style
• 3/4" Spatula, Aggressive Tip Style
• 7/8" Spatula, Passive Tip Style
• 7/8" Spatula, Aggressive Tip Style
Albion C.A.T. Spatula Kits Information Sheet