Albion Backer Rod Insertion Tool - Road Model
The Albion Backer Rod Insertion Tool – Road Model (#640-4) sets foam backer rod in caulk joints quickly, at a consistent depth and without puncturing. The Insertion Tool is adjustable for placing backer rod at any designed depth. It is very similar to the standard model but with a reinforced resin handle to withstand rough use on horizontal surfaces such as roadways or driveways. The Backer Rod Insertion Tool accepts a threaded standard broom handle (extension pole). This product includes four depth setting wheels for 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" wide joints. Replacement wheels are available.Applications:
• Expansion joints.
• Precast panel joints.
• Pavement/Floor joints.
Features and Benefits:
• Reinforced resin handle to withstand rough use on horizontal surfaces.
• Quickly and accurately set foam backer rods in expansion and control joints.
• Depth of setting is adjustable.
• Handle accepts a threaded standard broom handle or extension pole.
• Smooth plastic wheels ensure no puncturing of the rod skin.
• Road Model Kit #640-4 set includes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" wide insertion wheels.