Albion Backer Rod Insertion Tool - Corner Model
The Albion Backer Rod Insertion Tool – Corner Model (#640-6) places foam backer rods in corner caulk joints (a.k.a. cove joints or perimeter joints) quickly, at a consistent depth and without puncturing. The Backer Rod Insertion Tool is fully adjustable to place the backer rod at any designed depth. This product includes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" wide insertion wheels. Replacement wheels are available.
• Expansion joints.
• Precast panel joints.
• Pavement/Floor joints.
Features and Benefits:
• Fully adjustable and places the backer rod at any designed depth.
• Quickly and accurately set foam backer rods in expansion and control joints.
• Depth of setting is adjustable.
• Corner model - designed for filling joints in a corner.
• Smooth plastic wheels ensure no puncturing of the rod skin.
• Corner Model Kit #640-6 set includes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" wide insertion wheels.