1-Quart Air Bulk Gun (Albion #DL-59-T13A)
The Albion DL-59-T13A is a Single-Action Air-Powered Bulk Caulk Gun with 1 Qt Volume. It can discharge the most viscous materials such as log home caulk and chinking at high-speed and in large volume. It is recommended for repetitive work where joints are uniform in size and shape.
The DL-59-T13A can be paired with a follow plate for easier and more efficient loading of chinking. Note: The DL-59-T13A utilizes air power for dispensing and is manual powered for loading.
• Requires minimal physical effort.
• Designed and built for repetitive work.
• Provides even flow without interruption.
• Dispenses most viscous materials at high speed and in large volume.
• The DL-59-T13A is supplied with the 32-55 nozzle.
• Many Albion specialty nozzles can also be applied without the use of an adapter.
• 3-way air valve for instant pressure release.
• Full porting to prevent piston upset.
• Dent-resistant steel barrel.
• Scratch and rust-resistant plated finish.
• All parts are replaceable.
• 1 quart capacity minimizes reloading.
• Air pressure regulators can also be supplied as an extra by Albion Engineering.
• All models accept 1/8"NPT male air-line fittings.
- Description: Single-Action Air-Powered Bulk Caulk Gun 18" barrel - metal nozzles
- Industry: Serious Sealant Applicator
- Best For: Popular Model for large volume work
- Material Type: All Single & Slow Cure Two Component
- Capacity: Quart
- Drive Type: Single Action Air
- Force or Pressure Generated: 120 psi Pressure
- Barrel Diameter (inches): 2
- Barrel Length (inches): 18
- Note: The DL-59-T13A was formerly designated as the Albion 100-10.