• Lumber Shipping Methods Available: Dedicated flatbed truckload, Partial flatbed truckload, Rollback truckload, Common Carrier (LTL).
• Please call for quotes on lumber deliveries. We strive to obtain the best rate for you among the different shipping methods available.
• Rollback truckload deliveries can drop materal on-site without extra equipment.
• Flatbed truckload deliveries require a fork truck to off-load.
• Twin Creeks Log Home Supply, Inc. requests a 25% deposit on all lumber orders with the balance due before shipping.
• All costs of transportation shall be borne by the Purchaser. Freight costs are set by independent carriers and are subject to change without notice.
• The Purchaser agrees to have men and equipment on the site necessary to unload materials on the day of delivery.
• The Seller will not be responsible for any delays on performing over which it has no control.
• The Purchaser shall inspect the materials furnished on their arrival and shall determine any shortages or damage and notify Seller before the truck leaves the jobsite.
• Twin Creeks Log Home Supply, Inc. warranties the material to meet uniform grading codes common in the lumber industry. Where applicable, manufacturer’s warranties will apply. The Purchaser and/or his General Contractor are responsible for determining the suitability of any material for its intended use at time of order. The Purchaser is also responsible for determining material suitability concerning State and local building codes.
Hardware, Stains & Sealants Shipping:
• We accept orders via Twincreeksloghomes.com from anywhere in the Continental United States, using UPS delivery unless otherwise stated.
• For residents of Alaska and Hawaii, please call our office at 800-299-8981 to place an order.
• We are unable to ship to international addresses, P.O. boxes, APO/FPO addresses or US territories.
• Shipping rates with UPS are weight-based, real-time UPS shipping rates to your address as calculated from our warehouse (Zip Code 37615).
• Hundredweight discounts are built into UPS orders over 200 lbs., and those discounts are automatically passed on to our customers.
• For UPS Ground shipments, your order should arrive within 1-6 business days depending on where you live.
• UPS Next Day Air, Second Day Air, 3 Day Select and Ground Shipments are based on actual transit time after the 24 hour next business day order processing period.
• Please note that UPS does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
• Most products will ship same day if received by 1:00 EST. Some products may
require 2-5 days before shipping. Please call us at 800-299-8981 if your order
needs to be expedited.
• Some stain products have alternative restricted emission versions which are in compliance with codes mandated by some states and counties. These restricted emission versions are available for be use when use of the standard product is restricted based on its amount of VOC content. The alternative restricted emission versions will be sent when shipping into VOC restricted areas.
• Orders are processed in the order they are received.
• Your order may be split into multiple packages to provide you with the most efficient service.
• Your order may be arriving from multiple warehouses. If an incomplete shipment is received, please notify Twin Creeks after 3 days (shipments are occasionally separated and delayed by the carrier). We will gladly track the lost parcel upon request. Twin Creeks will only be responsible for claims received within 10 days of the shipment date.
Address Corrections & Delivery Intercepts:
• All addresses must be accurate and correct. All UPS address correction charges will be the responsibility of the customer. If you enter your address incorrectly when placing an order and UPS bills us for address correction costs, we will in turn charge your credit card for all associated UPS fees. The UPS charge for an address correction is $11.00 per package. Address Correction Fees are most often assessed against residential deliveries for failure to comply with E-911 or US Postal address requirements. Apartments and rural addresses are especially sensitive to the Address Correction Fee.
•UPS can intercept a package before delivery upon request. This might be useful for you if you change your mind about an order after it has already shipped and you would like to re-route the package(s) back to us before delivery. The current UPS charge for a delivery intercept is $11.00 per package. We will automatically bill all associated UPS fees to your credit card.
Returns, Damaged Shipments, & Credit Policy:
• Accommodation returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge and must be returned freight prepaid.
• Credits will be issued at the customer's invoice price.
• All returns must be made within 60 days of purchase date.
• For dated materials such as stain, caulk, and chinking, returns must be made within 30 days of purchase date.
• Lost or Short Shipment: Please notify Twin Creeks immediately if an incomplete shipment is received. We will gladly track the lost package.
• All product returns must be in saleable condition. Twin Creeks cannot accept returns for previously opened pails of stain.
• Twin Creeks Log Home Supply is not responsible for damaged or lost merchandise after it is delivered or picked up by the carrier. Before accepting any shipment from a carrier, inspect it for external/internal damage, and report any damage to the carrier’s agent. Follow the carrier’s damage claim instructions. Then, report any damage to Twin Creeks. We will work with you on ways to resolve the problem.
• Do not return any merchandise to Twin Creeks without prior authorization.
Literature & Samples:
• Most of our literature is available online or can be mailed out upon request.
• We strongly recommend you try a sample before purchasing a finish. By doing so you can test stain colors against your home before making a purchase.
• We have wet samples of most of the finishes we carry. To cover shipping and handling costs involved, we charge:
1-5 sample cans: $6.00 total
6-9 sample cans: $8.00 total
10-15 sample cans: $10.00 total
Backorders and Custom Orders:
• Backorders: Although we try as hard as possible to stock all of our products, backorders might occur. If a backorder occurs you will be notified ASAP either by email or by phone. At that point you will have a choice to have your account credited for the full product amount or to have Twin Creeks ship the backordered item once it is in stock.
• Products that are custom made or that are dependent on quantity or availability are considered custom orders. All custom orders are non-returnable and subject to a 2-3 week lead time for delivery.
Accepted Forms of Payment:
•Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Paypal, Cashier's Check, Wire Transfer, and Check.
Office Hours (Eastern Time):
• Monday thru Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, EST.
• We are always willing to meet with you by appointment.
• If all lines are busy our automated voicemail system will receive your name and telephone number for a return call.
• Prices subject to change without prior notice.
•Although we make every effort to insure that our prices are current, our prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Tennessee residents are subject to 9.5% sales tax unless Purchaser provides a Tennessee State Tax Exempt Certificate of Resale. There is no sales tax on any item shipped outside of Tennessee. The Seller accepts no responsibility for the collection, reporting or payment of any state or local taxes other than Tennessee.
International Shipping Now Available!
• Errors that appear in our price list and web site are subject to correction. Changes to products either in design, description, or availability are beyond our control.
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our customers Worldwide!
Bongo International provides our customers with their very own US address. Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
||Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address.|
||Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address.|
||Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method.|
||Once the order arrives at Bongo, log into your account to forward to your country.|
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bongo through live chat or by e-mail. They will be glad to assist you.
|Click Below to Get Started:|