Log Home Insulating Foam Gasket Tape
Twin Creeks Log Home Supply carries a complete line of high quality engineered PVC foam insulating tapes as a solution for your most demanding log home sealing and installation requirements. Many other sizes are available per special order to suit most hand-crafted and milled logs.
Our log home insulating foam tape is a low density, closed cell PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) foam. Easily compressed, yet maintains good internal strength, this foam is manufactured with a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side.
Where to Use Log Home Foam Gaskets:
Install Log Home Gasket Tape between log courses during construction to form a uniform seal between the logs. It is flexible and maintains a seal during seasoning of the logs. Foam tape gaskets are an integral part of sealing the joints of a newly milled log home.
Features and Benefits of Log Home Foam Gasket Tape:
• Easily conforms to irregular surfaces.
• Compresses easily to allow logs to seat.
• Comes in an easy to use roll form.
• Easy release liner eliminates stretching during application.
• Can be applied in a range of -20 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Resistant to fire, ultraviolet rays, and most chemicals and solvents.
• Closed cell structure seals out light, air drafts, dust and moisture.
• Cushions against shock and vibration.
Available Widths of Log Foam Home Gaskets:
Our Log Home Gasket Tape is available in 3/8" or 1/2" widths and is in 25' long rolls.