eXact color™ is the easiest and fastest way to create custom colored caulk with no tools required. Simply mix in any latex paint, stain or universal pigments for an eXact color match. eXact color is excellent for creating contrasting colors or perfectly matching caulk to custom colored paint.
eXact color is a high-quality, super-elastic sealant with powerful adhesion that won't crack or pull away. It can be applied in joints up to 1/2" wide indoors and outdoors.
The 9.5 oz. plastic cartridge (final yield after mixing) comes with everything included to make a custom colored caulk:
1 activator pack;
1 measuring syringe;
1 nozzle and 1 clear cap.
Sashco eXact color™ Caulk Features & Benefits
• Makes infinite colors when any latex paint (even metallics), stain or universal pigments are added.
• No special tools required.
• Super elastic with powerful adhesion—won't pull away or crack.
• Soap and water cleanup.
• Low VOC.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• Unique stop-flow plunger.
Sashco eXact color™ Caulk Usage
• eXact color is excellent for use in a variety of areas and adheres to multiple surfaces including:
|• Walls||• Wallpaper||• Siding||• Tile|
|• Backsplashes||• Windows||• Metals||• Wood|
|• Shutters||• Drywall||• Stucco||• Stone|
|• Baseboards||• Plastics||• Glass||• Vinyl|
Where Not to Use eXact color™ Caulk
• Areas of water submersion or frequent,prolonged puddling.
• Areas with high foot and/or vehicle traffic (driveways,sidewalks, decks, patios, etc.).
• Roofs exposed to prolonged dampness (use Sashco’s Through The Roof! instead).
Sashco eXact color™ Caulk Application Information
.• If dirt or oils are present, wash with any household cleaner,
rinse to remove and allow to thoroughly dry.
• Cut away any loose roofing materials.
• Surfaces previously sealed with silicone should be cut away and/or all silicone removed.
• Joint design: Insert backer rod into joints deeper than 1/2” to provide for proper sealant depth and a stronger, longer lasting seal.
• Choose Bead Size – Cut the spout at a 45° angle to your desired bead size and puncture the inner seal.
• Gun Through the Roof!l into the joint and release the trigger at the end of each bead.
• For a smoother bead, tool with mineral spirits or a soapy finger and a light, skimming touch.
• Clean hands and tools with soapy water. The paint measuring syringe can be cleaned by flushing with water and reused.
• For best shelf life, whether mixed or unmixed, store exact color in a cool, dry location. Once mixed, use any remaining product within six months.
How to Mix Exact Color
Exact Color Homeowner "How-to" Video
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Exact Color Tintable Caulk
No questions asked yet