Whether you're siding with Cedar, Redwood or Cypress, you'll find that Swan Secure carries the right fastener for the job. Fine wood siding offers natural beauty, dimensional stability, superior workability, and resistance to insect damage and decay given proper treatment and maintenance.
The slender gauge of our hand-drive stainless steel wood siding nails prevents splitting, and textured heads ensure a better blend with wood grains.
In fact, you can count on Swan Secure Products to endure the challenges of harsh environmental elements and time--in most cases outlasting the life of the siding itself.
Swan Secure Stainless Steel Nails Features & Benefits:
• Protect the considerable investment in fine wood siding from hard-to-remove stains and streaks.
• Absolutely the highest quality nails for cedar, redwood and cypress siding materials.
• Everlasting Fastening --High tensile Nickel/Chromium stainless steel will last the life of wood siding without degradation - ever!
• Slender gauge and blunt diamond point minimize splitting.
• Generous under-head fillet allows nails to be driven flush or countersunk without crushing surrounding wood.
• Checker pattern head blends with wood texture and serves to diffract sunlight.
• Annular ring threads preclude cupping of siding boards and nail-head popping.
Swan Secure Stainless Steel Nails Physical Data:
Twin Creeks Log Home Supply, 17 Business Way, Gray, TN 37615
email@example.com ∙ 800-299-8981
© 2013 Twin Creeks Log Home Supply, Inc.