|Log-Gevity™ Bio-Strip (Mild Strength Gel) is an environmentally friendly multi-purpose stripper, cleaner, refinisher, and more. Designed for exterior use only, it is formulated to remove a wide variety of coatings from many types of substrates. This product is unique because it is biodegradable, non-flammable, non-acidic, contains no methylene chloride, and does not require neutralizing.
Log-Gevity Bio-Strip Gel Product Features
• Contains no methylene chloride.
Log-Gevity Bio-Strip Gel Product Benefits
• Does not require neutralization.
• Easy to apply through standard, air-less, paint spraying equipment.
• Water risible.
Log-Gevity Bio-Strip Gel Coverage Rate
• 50 —100 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on layers of paint to strip.
Log-Gevity Bio-Strip Gel Application Instructions
• Using a brush, roller, low pressure sprayer or airless paint sprayer, apply a thick coat of Bio-Strip Gel to surface.
• Allow Bio-Strip to remain on the surface until finish has dissolved. To prevent premature rinsing, wait for the entire surface to become uniformly darkened.
• Scrape all dissolved residue and discard in an appropriate container.
• Rinse with water ranging from garden hose pressure (which may require scrubbing) to a high pressure water rinse. On wood, adjust pressure to 500 psi or lower to avoid damage to wood fiber.
• Certain types of wood surfaces may have a raised grain effect after stripping is completed, so sanding may be necessary.
• Sand when surface is dry or brush with stiff bristle brush while surface is wet to smooth out any raised grain that may have occurred.
• Clean up: water flush equipment, shrubbery, sidewalks, blacktop, asphalt, and other adjacent surfaces immediately upon contact.
• For glass surfaces, remove all overspray and/or residue immediately to avoid adherence to the glass surface.