Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear is a urethane-fortified acrylic formulation designed to offer a high-performance clear finish in satin for most interior wood surfaces. Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear offers protection, durability, and easy application for both the home owner and the professional contractor alike. Water-clear finish, quick drying, washable, non-yellowing.
Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear Usage:
• Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear is a transparent protective finish for all interior wood applications except for eating surface table tops,
kitchen cabinets, and high humidity areas.
• May be used to topcoat Sikkens Cetol Interior Stain.
• Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear may also be used on doors, paneling, trim, molding, windows, cabinets, ceilings, walls, interior logs, furniture, sunrooms, etc.
Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear Features & Benefits
• Quick Drying - Less time needed between coats.
• Urethane Enhanced - More durable, resists scratches and wear and tear.
• Non-Yellowing - Long lasting clarity.
• Waterborne - Easy clean-up, low odor.
• When combined with waterborne stain, finish and stain can be completed in one day.
Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear Application Instructions
• Coverage: Smooth wood: 400 - 500 sq. ft./gal.
• Apply using a synthetic nylon/polyester brush, synthetic pad applicator, or sprayer.
• Cleanup: Warm water and soap.
• Drying Time: Touch-dry after one (1) - two (2) hours;
re-coatable after four (4) hours at 68º F.
• Apply one (1) coat of Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear. Allow four (4) to six (6) hours to dry.
• Lightly sand with 220 grit sandpaper or fine scuffing pad and remove the dust.
• Apply second coat of Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear.
• For high wear areas, apply a third coat of Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear after four (4) hours of dry.
Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear Resources
Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear MSDS Sheet
Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear Use Restrictions
Sikkens Cetol BL Interior Clear is not permitted for use in the South Coast Air Quality Managment District (SCAQMD) which includes all or part of the following counties of California: