Bee Gone Insecticide Concentrate is an EPA registered Pyrethroid insecticide which can be applied in WOODguard or water to wooden structural surfaces on residential buildings. Bee Gone controls a wide range of insects, including beetles, spiders and all forms of bees. Bee Gone may also be used to control home-invading insects as a residual spray on outside surfaces, such as walks, garbage areas, window frames, doorways, porches, and patios. Bee Gone should not be used on plants being grown for commercial sale, or plants grown for seed production or sod farms and golf course turf, or in greenhouses or nurseries.
Bee Gone Product Benefits
• EPA Registered Insecticide.
• Effective against Carpenter Bees, Ants, Spiders, & Beetles.
• Non-staining to most home sidings.
• Easy clean up with water.
• No harsh odors or solvents.
Bee Gone Application Instructions
• BEE Gone mixes readily with water and is specifically packaged for residential use as a diluted spray.
• Mixing Instructions: Mix 1.6 fluid oz. (3 1/4 Tablespoons) of BEE Gone Concentrate per 1 gallon of spray solution to make a 0.5% spray emulsion [1 fluid oz. = 2 Tablespoons (T) = 6 teaspoons (tsp)]. Do not use utensils such as spoons and measuring cups after use with pesticides.
• Spot Treatment: Apply a 0.5% emulsion as a pin stream low-pressure spray or as a paint-on application with a paintbrush. Treat where pests are found or entry points of the structure such as window frames, doorways, porches, patios, and foundation. Spot-treatment may also be made to garages, garbage cans, and garbage areas.
• Perimeter Application: Spray a 6 to 8 foot wide band of soil around the perimeter of the house. Treat the foundation wall to a height of 2 to 3 feet. Use a spray volume of 2 to 10 gallons of 0.5% emulsion per 1000 square feet. If mulch or debris is present, a higher volume application rate may be needed to ensure adequate coverage. Residual control will vary depending on exposure of the treated area to weathering conditions (temperature, sunlight, moisture).
• Localized Areas Outdoors: To control insects such as termites, bees, carpenter ants and wood infesting beetles in localized above-ground areas of infested wood around structures, apply to voids and galleries in the damaged wood. Bee Gone is not designed for preventative use and should only be applied when pests appear. Repeat treatment as necessary but not more frequently than once a month. For active termite infestation, consult a professional Pest Control Applicator.
• DO NOT apply Bee Gone indoors (including crawl spaces).
• DO NOT use Bee Gone on: vegetables or food crops, pets, soil that is water saturated or frozen or in any conditions where run-off or movement from the treatment area (site) is likely to occur.
• DO NOT apply Bee Gone when wind velocity favors drift.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS (AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS)
• Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Keep children and pets off treated grass until dry.